Saturday, February 28, 2015

2-28 hot tub


I am working on homework today. Tomorrow is my last free writing I have to do for this grade, besides my reflection. I can’t believe how fast three weeks went by. It seems like a long time, but in the grand scheme it’s not very long. I went in the hot tub this morning already. We bought it from Cragslist 5 years ago. We weren’t sure if we would use it, so we bought a mid size one, that seats four people. We went and looked at it and it was $2000, and it came with the cover, so we bought it. We use it more than I thought we would. My husband likes it more than I do. On weeknights we go in about 3-4 nights and on the weekend we go in both days. He goes out first then I come out a few minutes later. We talk and sometimes listen to music on my phone. It’s pretty to look out at the woods, we have five acres. I always come in first, then he comes later, usually 10-20 minutes later. He closed it up and I never have to, so that part I  like. We like watching the sun go down, but we really like to watch sunrises. If we leave the hot tub when we sell this house, we will get another one. We enjoy our time together in it. It’s relaxing and peaceful. The hot water makes my sore muscles in my shoulders and back feel good. We hope that if and when we move we can have the hot tub so we can watch the sunrise. We want to sell it with this house, and get a newer one and one that you can lay down and have jets all the way down. We didn’t know what we were looking for the first time and now we know we will use it and what we want. If you don’t have one, I would recommend it, I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment